Tuesday, February 17

Move over, Carrie

I did my breaking-a-social-norm thing for psych today, but too tired to post about it now. The result really was quite shocking and unexpected, so it's post-worthy. For now all I have energy for is to say this:

In honor of Buy shoes with heels day, I bought the most beautiful shoes in the entire world. I usually don't care much for fashion, but it's nothing to do with fashion. When I put them on, I feel like I'm stepping out of a Sex and the City episode (and those usually leave me feeling poor, boring, lonely, and terribly dressed).



Don't ask how much they cost. Damn you, Confessions of a Shopaholic. Since I use a credit card, the next step would be to snag a dress from Betsey Johnson and a necklace to match from Nordstrom. Oh wait, I already bought a matching $50 necklace. It was sterling silver!!! And it was on sale. 

No, actually it wasn't. I'm a terrible person who deserves to rot in shopaholics anonymous.

No comments: