Tuesday, February 10

List of the week

Some of the best decisions I've ever made:
  1. Search "how to _______" on Google and come across a blog by an amazing writer that I still read daily
  2. Not purposely fail the entrance exam at Harker
  3. Join yearbook
  4. Buy a little something that's pink and shiny
  5. Not follow Juno's advice
  6. Take Pandich's AP U.S. history class

Some of the worst decisions I've ever made:
  1. Take AP Spanish Literature
  2. Slack off first semester senior year
  3. Watch an episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager"
  4. Every decision I made on Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 (with the possible exception of taking Marina's keys to re-park her car while she was in Tahoe so her dad wouldn't notice she went driving at night)
  5. Stay home alone last Thanksgiving break
  6. Think that I could make any rational decision while I was hormonally overdosed

Decisions whose outcome, good or bad, is still pending:
  1. Stay up until 4:30 writing my Anna Karenina essay
  2. Start talking again
That last one pertains to today.

No comments: